DO ARCHITECTS CONSIDER VASTU SHASTRA WHILE DESIGNING A PROJECT?
There is no definite answer to this question as some Architects might be trained in Vatu Sastra’s principles, whereas others might not. It mainly depends on the Architect and their education.
If you are building a house in Bangalore for the first time, visit our main page to read more details. Hence, Architects who incorporate Vastu Shastra in house designs are based on using the ancient principles of constructing the house.
The simple answer to this question is some Architects may consider Vastu Shastra while designing the house, while others might not.
WHAT IS VASTU SHASTRA?
The Vastu Shastra is an ancient Indian science that aims to bring prosperity and harmony to a house by removing negativity and promoting positive energy.
Vastu Shastra has been used in India for thousands of years and is recognized by modern science as a practical way of constructing the house. Vastu Shastra aim to design buildings that are in harmony with nature so that you can live a balanced and happy life.
BENEFITS OF CONSTRUCTING THE HOUSE ON THE PRINCIPLES OF VASTU SHASTRA:
A human’s life is governed by a wide range of things, from fate, karma, to the Vastu or the energy of the place where they live and work.
Vastu plays a major role in the quality of life that a person has in this world. If the fate of the person is good, but the Vastu is poor, the result can be poor to mediocre;
However, if the fate of the person is poor and the Vastu is good the bad effects can be minimal.
Constructing the house as per the principles of Vastu ensures that the person has a happy and prosperous life. The Vastu Shastra recommends various aspects of house construction.
SOME PRINCIPLES OF VASTU SHASTRA FOR HOUSE:
One can have a modern building that is practical and saves you time with Vastu Shastras help. It’s a misconception that hoses designed using the ancient principle are not modern.
If you are planning to construct a house, hire an Architect who follows the principles of Vastu Shastra.
In fact, it could not be further from the truth. Most modern buildings are made using the Vastu Principles.
Here are some Vastu Shastra principles for the house:
- BASIC ROOM: The room should be clean, airy, and bright. This rule also applies to the corners of the room.
- CENTER OF THE HOUSE: The center of the home should be a space.
- FURNITURE AND STAIRS: Large furniture should be placed in the North-west direction. North-west is also a good place to build the stairs in a duplex building.
- WATER: Do not keep anything related to water, such as an aquarium, fountain, etc., in the bedroom.
- DINING TABLE: The dining table or the place you have dinner should be near the kitchen and not near the main door.
- MIRROR: Do not place the mirror directly in front of the bed or in a position that directly reflects the bed in the mirror.
If you plan to build a house using the Vastu Shastra rules, appoint an Architect who specializes in Vastu house designing rules. Not all Architects are capable of designing a building by this law.