Where Ceramic Tiles can be used
When you install the right kind of ceramic tiles, the surface area can be cleaned efficiently. The functionality, as well as decorative purpose, will be served efficiently by using these. The property’s value will be enhanced depending upon the selection of the right kind of ceramic tiles and installation in the best possible way.
By using modern manufacturing methods, it is possible to design new kinds of tiles. Imitating the look of natural stones and hardwood materials is possible. Its also suggested taking the suggestion from good architects who give multiple options concerning the flooring and guides to choose the best option concerning the cost for building a house.
Cost : Rs 25 to Rs 50 / sq ft
Advantages of Ceramic Tiles
• The major advantages of Ceramic Flooring are the vast array of colors when you go for flooring.
• You can take advantage of a long-term performance
• These tiles can be chosen for various locations, including floors, walls, and different kinds of designs.
• The maintenance is easy so that you can save a lot of time.
• An additional level of security is provided through the ceramic tiles. They are fire-proof.
• The beauty of dining rooms and living areas can be enhanced by using ceramic tiles.
• Tiles can be cut and shaped into triangles, rectangles, and planks.
Disadvantages of Ceramic Tiles
• As the major disadvantages of ceramic flooring surfaces are extremely hard; it is easy to clean them and maintain them. However, it is challenging to stand on the ceramic tiles.
• Hard ceramic tiles cannot be softened very quickly.
• Right kinds of mortars and tools are required to install ceramic tiles.
• As the weight of ceramic is heavy, you might not consider them for the upper floors.
The durability of Ceramic Tiles for Flooring
If you can take care of the minimum maintenance steps, you will enhance the durability of ceramic tiles. As the surface is very hard, not allergens are attracted to ceramic tiles.
The surface is very tough, and it will not crack very quickly despite the severe impact. The replacement of a tile is very easy. If you efficiently install these, they will give long life. The best installation and maintenance will last for 10 to 20 years.
The maintenance involved in Ceramic
Ceramic flooring can be cleaned very easily. If you are living in a massive traffic area, mopping is required. You should not use detergent or soap as the shining of the surface will be affected.
To trap the soil effectively, mats should be arranged at doorways. If no mats are arranged, other substances will land upon the floor. To avoid scratches on the tiles, protective plastic pads should be arranged on furniture legs. Felt or similar material should be affixed on chairs and tables so that the flooring can be protected.
As dirt and stains are visible on the surface of the tiles, cleaning can be accomplished very easily. As part of regular maintenance, you should sweep the tiles and vacuum with a soft brush. There will not be any debris on the floor.
Heavy duty cleaners are used so that you will not want to worry about damage to tiles.
How efficient are ceramic tiles?
Ceramic tiles are manufactured by using a traditional production method, kiln firing. Flooring can be accomplished by using tiles available in a wide range of colours, sizes, and shapes. The design goal can be achieved very easily. If you opt for the best flooring, there are various choices in front of you. The choices include Daltile, Kaska, Takla, and Tarino. The interiors can be enhanced by efficiently installing ceramic tiles.
Asain Tiles, Rak Ceramics, Nitco Tiles, Somany, Kohinoor, Johnson, Kajaria, Bell, Regent.